Sunday, May 11, 2008

Have a Boo-tiful Mother's Day

"Black Magic"




Good Morning all you Mother's out there. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of Tricks and Treats. Hopefully more treats than tricks.


Yesterday I spent the day in PA with my family. When I arrived home I saw something on my front porch. It was a boo-tiful Halloween Plant. It was from the "Garden Junkie" herself, "Kristen"! She was wishing me a Happy Mother's Day.


Thanks bunches Kristen you made my day. It is my first Halloween Plant. I know exactly where I am going to plant it. I hope you have a great day with the kiddo's. You are a dear friend!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristen Beason said...

LOL I haven't run that fast in a long time! It was fun to ding dong ditch ya, but I was just glad we didn't get caught! Hope you had a great time in PA and have a great Mother's Day.

Kristen

sUz said...

hi kiM!

How gorgeous is that plant?! Love it. Isn't it great when the great pumpkin visits early? Hope your visit to PA was a great one!

iN jOy,
sUz