Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grand opening for Spookytimejingle


Good morning everyone! I am so pleased to announce that I will be selling my Halloween art on a new website called SpookyTimeJingle. This a place where not only can you finds my creations for sale but many other fantastic artist's as well. Just below you will find my newest creations that I have available for purchase this month on this website.


Link to the site just click on the picture and it will take you right there.
"The Graveyard Asylum"




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim... saw you on STJ... how cool is that?

Lori

Joanne Kennedy said...

I'm sure you will do great there. I just love all your fun people and houses. You are a great art est!

I was a little surprised to see you sign up for a CHRISTMAS giveaway. If you win I think I'm going to have to thrown in a few NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS things for you. LOL

Hugs,
Joanne