Sunday, January 21, 2018

Well it's a new year and I've been creating new Halloween art.  Recently I have had some collectors asking me to create bigger items for sale.  If you know me then you know I typically make smaller things.  I love creating tiny things.  So I got to thinking and decided to challenge myself and see if I could create something much larger.  I just recently finished my first large piece.

Let me introduce to you "Sticky the Candyman Clown"


Sticky stands about 13 inches tall.  He is holding a tray of all different kinds of Halloween Candy!   There is eyeball jaw breakers, candy corn, popcorn, rotten chocolate teeth, ghost licorice, poison lollipops, and many more.  

Another item I recently made was a small Halloween doll.  I have named her Wednesday.  She measure 6 inches tall.  Thats typically the size figure I produced. 

"Wednesday the Wickedly Charming Daughter"


In addition I have created two more items.  

"Sweet Little Pale Faced Hazel" holding her little skeleton doll


"Bonita the Boney Temptress/Day of the Dead"


"She killing me in a good way"  Love her!!!!



I'm hoping to be able to create more Whimsical Spookies for you throughout this following year.  I'll continue to post pictures of all the paper mache screams!!


No comments: