Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Last chance to get a Halloween orni!

Good afternoon! Can you believe that it is only 23 more days till Halloween. It has creeped on me so fast. Since it is fastly approaching, I decided that I am listing my final batch of Halloween orni's for this year. I have had so much fun making all the different characters. I think Halloween really lets me explore my creativity. It sure doesn't help that it is my favorite Holiday.
In addition to listing my the last batch of Whimsical spookies, I do have some other items listed as well. So if you get time stop by and check them out.






3 comments:

Enchantments and Giggles said...

Hi Kim! I love my Frankie orni I purchased from. Such imagination
and detail!

And the ornaments and case I won from you are truly OOAK! Thank you so much and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Really cute and original! And kind of a little creepy - great for Halloween!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Thanks Guys! I truly appreciate all your comments. They mean alot.

Kim